All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the language of Terence in the context of Roman comedy as a whole.
- Author BiographyEvangelos Karakasis is temporary Lecturer of Latin Language and Literature at the University of Ioannina, Greece and the author of several articles on Roman comedy.
- Author(s)Evangelos Karakasis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date03/06/2013
- Weight578 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.