Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerms of Politics: Community, Immunity, and Biopolitics presents a decade of Esposito's thought on the origins and possibilities of political theory.
- Author BiographyRoberto Esposito is Professor of Theoretical Philosophy at the Scuola Normale Superiore of Pisa. His many books in English include Bios: Biopolitics and Philosophy and Two: The Machine of Political Theology and the Place of Thought (Fordham). Rhiannon Noel Welch teaches in the Department of Literature at the University of California, Santa Cruz. She is completing a book on race and biopolitics in post-unification Italy titled Vital Subjects: Race, (Re)productivity and Italian Modernity. Vanessa Lemm is Professor of Philosophy at the School of Humanities and Languages at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. She is the author of Nietzsche's Animal Philosophy: Culture, Politics, and the Animality of the Human Being (New York: Fordham University Press, 2009), Nietzsche y el pensamiento politico contemporaneo (Santiago: Fondo de cultura economica, 2013) and several articles on Nietz sche, biopolitics, and contemporary political theory. She has also edited volumes on Hegel and Foucault..
- Author(s)Roberto Esposito
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCommonalities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byRhiannon Noel Welch
- Introduction byVanessa Lemm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.