CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe natural world as humans have always known it evolved close to 100 million years ago. Its tremendous history is now in danger of profound, catastrophic disruption. This title presents a synthesis of evolutionary biology, palaeontology, and modern environmental science to show how we can understand and prevent 'mass extinction event.'
- Author BiographyMichael Novacek, Senior Vice President and Provost of Science at the American Museum of Natural History, is the author of Time Traveler (FSG, 2002) and Dinosaurs of the Flaming Cliffs (1996). He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Michael J. Novacek
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Out-of-print date22/06/2011
- Content Note63 black/white illustrations, charts & graphs, notes & references/index
- Weight612 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.