All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the structure, function and dynamics of terrestrial ecosystems and demonstrates the application of ecosystem ecology to current environmental problems.
- Author BiographyGoran I. Agren is a Professor of Systems Ecology and has been teaching ecosystem ecology and the use of mathematical models in ecology for more than 30 years. His research focuses on carbon and nitrogen cycles in terrestrial ecosystems and how these processes can be most efficiently expressed in mathematical terms. Folke O. Andersson is Emeritus Professor of Ecosystem Ecology at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences. He has been active in ecosystem research and teaching since the 1950s. His research includes areas such as descriptive plant ecology and applied issues such as effects of air pollution and management on forests, including field experiments with acidification, fertilisation and liming.
- Author(s)Folke O. Andersson,Goran I. Agren
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations. maps
- Weight950 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.