Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the entire ecological history of life on land--from the earliest traces of terrestrial organisms over 400 million years ago to the beginning of human agriculture.
- Author(s)Anna K. Behrensmeyer,etc.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note31 line drawings, 9 maps, 7 haltones, 21 tables
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.