Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionExamines some of the evolving challenges faced by EU regional policy in light of enlargement and to assess some of the approaches and trends in terms of territorial development policy and practice that are emerging out of this process.
- Author BiographyNeil Adams is Senior Lecturer at London Southbank University, Department of Urban, Environmental and Leisure Studies. Giancarlo Cotella is a Research Fellow at Politecnico di Torino, Eupolis, Dipartimento Interateneo Territorio (DITER) . Richard Nunes is a Senior Lecturer in Spatial Planning and Governance Department of Planning at Oxford Brookes University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRegions and Cities
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight861 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGiancarlo Cotella,Neil Adams,Richard Nunes
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.