Territories of Profit: Communications, Capitalist Development, and the Innovative Enterprises of G. F. Swift and Dell Computer by Gary Fields (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.51Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £12.31
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionTerritories of Profit compares Dell Computer, the dominant computer manufacturer of the late 20th century, and G. F. Swift, the leading meatpacking firm of the late 19th century, to reveal how communications revolutions in different periods enable businesses to innovate their operations, reorganize the structure of the firm, and reshape the geography of profit-making.
- Author BiographyGary Fields is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California, San Diego.
- Author(s)Gary Fields
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation and Technology in the World Economy
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.