CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the persistence of social violence and public insecurity in Honduras. Using a spatial perspective, the author looks at the Honduran state's security polices - known as Mano Dura - and the challenges authorities face. She points to the state's historical difficulty producing and ordering political territory and space.
- Author BiographyLirio Gutierrez Rivera is an Anthropologist and Political Scientist. She was Postdoctoral Researcher at the desigualdades Research Network and at the Center of Area Studies and was Adjunct Lecturer at the Institute for Latin American Studies at the Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Lirio Gutierrez Rivera
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight237 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.