All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short introduction conveys the complexities associated with the term territory in a clear and accessible manner. It surveys the field and brings theory to ground in the case of Palestine. A clear and accessible introduction to the complexities associated with the term territory .
- Author BiographyDavid Delaney teaches in the Department of Law, Jurisprudence and Social Thought at Amherst College. He is the author of Race, Place and the Law: 1836-1948 (1998) and Law and Nature (2003), and co-editor of The Legal Geographies Reader (Blackwell, 2001).
- Author(s)David Delaney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- Series TitleShort Introductions to Geography
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10
- Weight258 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.