All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew countries have experienced more acts of terrorism over a prolonged period than Israel. This book describes how different segments of Israeli society have coped with terrorism - survivors of attacks, families of victims, emergency responders, doctors and nurses, and, in the end, the general population.
- Author BiographyLeonard A. Cole is Adjunct Professor of Political Science at Rutgers University in Newark, New Jersey. He is an expert on bioterrorism and terror medicine and author of seven books, most recently The Anthrax Letters: A Medical Detective Story. He lives in Ridgewood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Leonard A. Cole
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.