All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerror and the Postcolonial is a major comparative study of terrorism and its representations in postcolonial theory, literature, and culture.
- Author BiographyElleke Boehmer is Professor of World Literatures in English at the University of Oxford, well known for her research in international writing and postcolonial theory, she has published over twenty books, among them Colonial and Postcolonial Literature: Migrant Metaphors (1995, 2005), Empire, the National and the Postcolonial (2002), Nelson Mandela: A Very Short Introduction (2008), Networks of Empire (2015) and The Shouting in the Dark (2015), her fifth novel. Stephen Morton is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Southampton. He is currently completing a study of colonial states of emergency in literature and law, 1905 2005, and is the author of several books and articles on postcolonial literature and thought, including Salman Rushdie: Fictions of Postcolonial Modernity (2007) and Gayatri Spivak: Ethics, Subalternity and the Critique of Postcolonial Reason (2006).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleConcise Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byElleke Boehmer,Stephen Morton
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £12.50Trending at £13.42
- £6.72Trending at £6.84
- £7.85Trending at £8.02
- £8.44Trending at £11.71
- £11.41Trending at £17.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.