CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAs a manifestation of asymmetrical violence coming from the bottom up, terrorism in the late 20th and early 21st centuries is qualitatively different from terrorism in earlier times. In this study, Emanuilov and Yashlavsky investigate the religious aspects of modern terrorism from its origins to the present day.
- Author BiographyAndrey Yashlavsky (PhD Russian State University for the Humanities) is a research fellow at the political theory department of the Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He is also a journalist, the editor of the international section of the Moskovskij Komsomolets newspaper, and the author of numerous scientific publications as well as books and media materials.
- Author(s)Andrey Yashlavsky,Rakhamin Emanuilov
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Pagination270 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.