Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £9.96Trending at £12.10
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.41Trending at £18.20
- £26.34Trending at £35.00
- £16.88Trending at £20.00
- £9.68Trending at £10.23
- £52.65Trending at £58.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating history, Rosa Matheson explores the grim past of Britain's well-known and lesser-known railway tunnel disasters, and how their `terror' led to a safer future.
- Author BiographyDR ROSA MATHESON is a long-time enthusiast of Swindon Works, GWR and women's railway history. Her books include Death, Dynamite and Disaster: A Grisly Railway History, The GWR Story, TRIP: The Annual Holiday for GWR's Swindon Works and The Fair Sex: Women and the Great Western Railway (all The History Press).
- Author(s)Rosa Matheson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2017
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note35 Illustrations, black and white
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.