CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorism has a long history but the devastating attacks of 9/11 transformed what had been seen as a relatively minor security issue into one of major global significance. This incisive new text provides an accessible and balanced assessment of political terror and its study and in the process rethinks many assumptions.
- Author BiographyRICHARD JACKSON is Deputy Director at the National Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Otago, New Zealand. LEE JARVIS is a Lecturer in Politics and International Relations, Swansea University, UK. JEROEN GUNNING is a Reader in Middle East Politics and Conflict Studies, Durham University, UK. He was founder and deputy director of the Centre for the Study of 'Radicalisation' and Contemporary Political Violence (CSRV) at Aberyswyth University from 2005-2010. MARIE BREEN-SMYTH is Professor in International Politics, University of Surrey, UK. She was founder and deputy director of the Centre for the Study of 'Radicalisation' and Contemporary Political Violence (CSRV) at Aberyswyth University from 2005-2010.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Jeroen Gunning,Lee Jarvis,Marie Breen Smyth,Richard Jackson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note304 p.
- Weight689 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.