All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a broadly comparative approach to analyzing how the financing of global jihadi terrorist groups has evolved in response to government policies since September 11, 2001.
- Author BiographyJeanne K. Giraldo is Lecturer in the National Security Affairs Department at the Naval Postgraduate School. Harold A. Trinkunas is Associate Professor in the National Security Affairs Department at the Naval Postgraduate School. He most recently authored Crafting Civilian Control of the Military in Venezuela: A Comparative Perspective (2005).
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHarold A. Trinkunas,Jeanne K. Giraldo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.