All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at contemporary issues such as drone warfare, state violence, gender and political violence, cyberterrorism, lone-wolf terrorism, and de-radicalization, this book draws on the expertise of members of the Terrorism and Political Violence Association network to provide readers with a fascinating introduction to the area.
- Author BiographyCaroline Kennedy-Pipe is a professor of war studies at the University of Hull. She is the university lead on maritime and security issues. She has published extensively on these issues and has been quoted in The Guardian as being 'one of the UK's leading experts in war'. Gordon Clubb is a lecturer in international security at the University of Leeds and is Director of the Terrorism and Political Violence Association. Recently, he has written on the disengagement and de-radicalization of Fatah and the Irish Republican Army. Simon Mabon is a lecturer in international relations at the University of Lancaster. He is the author of Saudi Arabia and Iran: Soft Power Rivalry in the Middle East (I.B. Tauris, 2013), Hizballah: From Islamic Resistance to Government (Praeger, 2014, with Gordon Clubb and James Worrall) and British Foreign Policy (Routledge, 2015, with Mark Garnett). He is Director of the Richardson Institute and a research associate with the Foreign Policy Centre.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byCaroline Kennedy-Pipe,Gordon Clubb,Simon Mabon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.