All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John Pichtel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note197 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 52 black & white tables
- Weight988 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface. About the Author. Chapter 1: Terrorism and WMDs. Chapter 2: Chemical Agents. Chapter 3: Toxic Industrial Chemicals. Chapter 4: Biological Agents. Chapter 5: Nuclear and Radiological Hazards. Chapter 6: Explosives Hazards. Chapter 7: Directed-Energy Weapons. (New) Chapter 8: Drones and UAV Delivery Systems. Chapter 9: Personal Protective Equipment for Emergency Response, Decontamination, and Remediation. Chapter 10: NIMS and the Incident Command System. (New) Chapter: 11 Critical infrastructure and key resources.
- Author BiographyJohn Pichtel is a professor of Natural Resources and Environmental Management at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he has been a faculty member since 1987. His primary research and professional activities have been in emergency response, management of hazardous materials, remediation of contaminated sites, and environmental chemistry.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £13.58
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £11.08
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.