All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorism and the Law offers a thoughtful and up-to-date discussion of the key materials on terrorism law. It provides comprehensive coverage of the major domestic, European, and international laws, and their impact on the UK. It also contains an extensive examination of the implementation of these laws, and of the practical issues raised.
- Author BiographyProfessor Clive Walker is Professor of Criminal Justice Studies at the School of Law, University of Leeds. He has written extensively on terrorism and emergency issues, with many papers published in the UK and other countries. He has been a Visiting Professor at George Washington University, Melbourne University, and Stanford University. In 2003, he was a special adviser to the UK Parliamentary Select Committee considering the Civil Contingencies Act 2004. He has also been called upon to provide advice to other UK and overseas Parliamentary committees on terrorism, and to the UK Government's independent adviser on terrorism.
- Author(s)Clive Walker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1220 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.