CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique work analyzes for the first time how foreign-affinity terrorism works in a major democratic nation like the United States, and what this country must do to survive the terror challenge, on both conventional and unconventional levels.
- Author BiographyYonah Alexander is professor emeritus of the State University of New York, Albany, NY, and former research professor and director of terrorism studies at The George Washington University, Washington, DC.
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byYonah Alexander
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.