All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £19.98
About this product
- Author(s)Anna Sampaio
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface and Acknowledgements 1. Reconfiguring Race and Gender in the War on Terrorism 2. Masculinist Protectionism, Racialized Demonization and the Formation of the Contemporary Security Regime in the War on Terrorism 3. Racialization of Latinas/os within American Immigration Policy 4. Securitizing Immigration Legislation 5. Terrorizing Immigrants: The Return of Large Scale Raids and Roundups and their Impact on Latina/o Communities 6. Race-Gendering Citizenship and the New Security State 7. The End of Terror? A New Administration and a New Chapter in Immigration Politics Index
- Author BiographyAnna Sampaio is Associate Professor of Ethnic Studies and Political Science at Santa Clara University and co-editor (with Carlos Velez-Ibanez) of Transnational Latina/o Communities: Politics, Processes, Cultures.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.