All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of interviews with the renowned filmmaker, animator, artist and member of the Monty Python comedy troupe covers the phases of his career from his early work as a cartoonist and animator through his most recent and most difficult projects.
- Author BiographyDavid Sterritt is film critic for the Christian Science Monitor and a professor of theater and film at Long Island University and Columbia University. He is the editor of Robert Altman: Interviews and Jean-Luc Godard: Interviews (both published by the University Press of Mississippi). |Lucille Rhodes, an independent filmmaker who lives in New York City, is a retired professor of film at Long Island University.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication13/02/2004
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleConversations with Filmmakers Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Sterritt,Lucille Rhodes
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.