All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the popular opinion that the rising inter-personal and inter-organizational networks confer advantage to individuals as they secure education resources, this book identifies new forms of emerging social exclusions.
- Author BiographyROBERT CRAIG STRATHDEE is Senior Lecturer of Education, School of Education Studies, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Dr Robert Craig Strathdee
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.