All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic tale of Tess Durbeyfield, wronged by two men and driven to vengeful murder, shows Hardy at his most fatalistic. Hardy felt that this was the finest of his novels, and that Tess was the most deeply felt character he ever created.
- Author(s)Thomas Hardy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/1988
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWorld's Classics S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/04/1999
- Content Note2 maps, bibliography
- Weight240 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Volume editorJuliet Grindle,Simon Gatrell
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.