All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis Third Edition of Tess of the D'Urbervilles introduces the highly praised 1983 Clarendon text edited by Juliet Grindle and Simon Gatrell.
- Author BiographyThomas Hardy (1840-1928), enduring author of the twentieth century, wrote the classics Jude the Obscure, Tess of the d'Urbervilles, Far from the Madding Crowd, The Return of the Native, The Mayor of Casterbridge, and many other works. Scott Elledge was Goldwin Smith Professor of English Emeritus at Cornell University. He was the author of E. B. White: A Biography and Wider than the Sky: Poems Selected for Young Readers. He was the editor of the Norton Critical Edition of Paradise Lost, Eighteenth-Century Critical Essays, and Milton's Lycidas : An Approach to Criticism.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Short-listed for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Thomas Hardy
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/12/1990
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight500 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byScott Elledge
- Edition StatementThird Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.