All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic tale of Tess Durbeyfield, wronged by two men and driven to vengeful murder, shows Hardy at his most fatalistic. Hardy felt that this was the finest of his novels, and that Tess was the most deeply felt character he ever created.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Thomas Hardy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date18/02/2005
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight300 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorJuliet Grindle,Simon Gatrell
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.