CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £3.80Trending at £7.00
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis photocopiable End-of-year test containing three papers will support teachers in making a decision as to whether or not an individual child has achieved mastery of the programme of study for Year 4.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Caroline Fawcus,Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBusy Ant Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight330 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A4
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.