CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.16
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.12Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical suggestions for improving the testing process, with realistic goals in terms of quality, lead time, and costs. This book describes and explains the Test Process Improvement (TPI) model, which provides a structured framework to be used either for improving an test process or for developing a process from scratch.
- Author BiographyTim Koomen is a professional tester for IQUIP Informatica B.V. in the Netherlands, where he is a member of the R&D team covering issues such as automated testing and testfactories. He is currently advising organizations on how to improve their testing processes using the TPI model. He regularly presents at conferences and training sessions throughout Europe. Martin Pol has over 25 years of experience in structured testing, currently working as CEO, senior consultant for Polteq International Testing services.
- Author(s)Martin Pol,Tim Koomen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date20/05/2016
- Content Noteill
- Weight508 g
- Width175 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.