CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £7.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £5.73Trending at £6.26
- £4.44Trending at £4.88
About this product
- DescriptionI was flying along the main straight now, almost flat-out. A light twin-engine aircraft, hidden from me by the slight uphill climb of the track for the first half of the main straight, was coming in to attempt a landing. We were about 100ft apart and closing on each other at a combined speed of perhaps as much as 300mph...
- Author BiographyJulian has worked as a Motorcycle Development Test Rider since 1996 and has also contributed as a writer and photographer to motorcycle magazines in the UK, Australia and Portugal. He has travelled more than one million miles on motorcycles and visited 27 different countries whilst doing so. He is also a student of archaeology, a musician, a keeper of pet goats and a lover of dogs.
- Author(s)Julian Amos
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.