All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential learning and practice through assessment for all undergraduates with a developmental psychology component to their course.
- Author BiographyPenney Upton is a senior lecturer and course leader for psychology at the University of Worcester. Her subject specialism is developmental psychology, which she teaches at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. She has experience of writing for edited books and as a reviewer for psychology textbooks. Professor Dominic Upton is Head of Psychological Sciences and Chair of Health Psychology at the University of Worcester. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and was recently awarded a National Teaching Fellowship. His specialist interests are in the learning and teaching of psychology. He has published widely both on this topic and on studies relating to more specific issues in health psychology.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTest Yourself ... Psychology Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDominic Upton,Penney Upton
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.