All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an in-depth evaluation of agile methods. It proves the benefits of agile software development, provides in-depth insights into experimental methods in the context of agile development and details various validity threats in empirical studies.
- Author BiographyLech Madeyski is Assistant Professor in the Software Engineering Department, Institute of Informatics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland. His current research interests include: experimentation in software engineering, software metrics and models, software quality and testing, software products and process improvement, and agile software development methodologies (e.g., eXtreme Programming). He has published research papers in refereed software engineering journals (e.g., IET Software, Journal of Software Process: Improvement and Practice) and conferences (e.g., PROFES, XP, EuroSPI, CEE-SET). He has been a member of the program, steering, or organization committee for several software engineering conferences such as PROFES (International Conference on Product Focused Software Process Improvement), ENASE (International Working Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering), CEE-SET (Central and East-European Conference on Software Engineering Techniques), and BPSC (International Working Conference on Business Process and Services Computing). His paper at PROFES 2007 received the Best Paper Award.
- Author(s)Lech Madeyski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note92 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1220 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.