All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed reference for Logica's industry-leading TestFrame(R) methodology, which enables organizations to develop and execute their tests in a structured way. It offers much hands-on advice and documentation templates.
- Author BiographyChris C. Schotanus has over 30 years experience in Information Technology and 15 years in testing, test management, set up of test organizations, and test automation. As a senior management consultant Chris advises international financial and telecommunication companies and governmental organizations about software testing. He is co-developer and co-author of TestGrip(R), Logica's approach to test organization, as well as TestFrame(R), Logica's method for structured testing. Chris teaches different test-related courses and is a regular speaker at international conferences.
- Author(s)Chris C. Schotanus
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.