Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.90
- £18.90Trending at £26.94
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £12.18Trending at £18.04
- £36.54Trending at £72.21
About this product
- DescriptionFor tourists and long-time residents, and for anyone interested in the Civil War or public art, Testament to Union is a wonderful guide to these tangible connections to the nation's past and an era when public monuments packed powerful messages.
- Author BiographyKathryn Allamong Jacob is curator of manuscripts at the Schlesinger Library at the Radcliffe Institute at Harvard University. She is the author of Capital Elites: Society in Washington, D.C., after the Civil War. Edwin Harlan Remsberg is a photographer who lives in Fallston, Maryland. His photographs appear in Maryland's Vanishing Lives, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Kathryn Allamong Jacob
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Line drawings, black and white; 95 Halftones, black and white
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographs byEdwin H. Remsberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.