All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive book covering all aspects relevant to mental capacity and drafting or litigating wills. Including a unique section on the relevant medical issues for lawyers, it draws together for the first time medical and legal practice considerations in one volume.
- Author BiographyMartyn Frost FCIB TEP has over 45 years of working with wills, estates, and trust administration. He is Director Trenfield Trust & Estate Consulting Ltd, a former Deputy Chairman of STEP, and co-author of Risk and Negligence in Wills, Estates, and Trusts (2e, OUP, 2014). Stephen Lawson TEP is a solicitor at the FDR Law and has extensive contentious trust experience. He is a member of the STEP Worldwide Council and The Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists. Robin Jacoby DM FRCP FRCPsych is Professor Emeritus of old age psychiatry in the University of Oxford. He has written over 250 reports in cases of contentious probate and golden rule assessments, and has appeared as an expert witness in court. He is a vastly experienced author and an expert on testamentary capacity.
- Author(s)Martyn Frost,Robin Jacoby,Stephen Lawson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.75
- £41.42Trending at £46.34
- £34.99Trending at £38.43
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £28.56Trending at £31.28
- £22.34Trending at £29.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.