Testbeds and Research Infrastructure: Development of Networks and Communities: 8th International ICST Conference, TridentCom 2012, Thessanoliki, Greece, June 11-13, 2012, Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £13.51Trending at £14.69
- £29.13Trending at £33.13
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £13.58Trending at £17.55
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note224 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 429 p. 224 illus.
- Weight682 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMaximilian Ott,Michael Zink,Thanasis Korakis
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
- Table Of ContentsA Satellite Network Emulation Platform for Implementation and Testing of TCP/IP Applications.- GAIA Extended Research Infrastructure: Sensing, Connecting, and Processing the Real World.- Infrastructure Overview with Focus on Experimental Facility.- LTE Emulation over Wired Ethernet.- Environment-Independent Virtual Wireless Testbed.- FPGA-Based Wireless Link Emulator for Wireless Sensor Network.- Implementation and End-to-end Throughput Evaluation of an IEEE 802.11 Compliant Version of the Enhanced-Backpressure Algorithm.- ExoGENI: A Multi-domain Infrastructure-as-a-Service Testbed.- Experimental Demonstration of Network Virtualization and Resource Flexibility in the COMCON Project.- A Passive Measurement System for Network Testbeds.- Monitoring Pairwise Interactions to Discover Stable Wormholes in Highly Unstable Networks.- DNEmu: Design and Implementation of Distributed Network Emulation for Smooth Experimentation Control.- MagicLink: Weaving Multi-site Wireless Sensor Networks for Large-Scale Experiments.- Data Filtering and Aggregation in a Localisation WSN Testbed.- Automated Deployment and Customization of Routing Overlays on Planetlab.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.