CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Michele Pavone-Macaluso
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- Series TitleEttore Majorana International Science Series / Life Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1045 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsI Tumors of the Testis.- Classification, Pathology, Aetiology, Research.- Pre-treatment Classification of Tumors of the Testis.- Histopathological Classification of Testicular Tumors.- Rare Tumors of Testes and Adnexal Tumors.- Tumors of the Testis - Aetiology, Epidemiology and Animal Models.- Cell Kinetics in Human Germ Cell Tumors of the Testis.- Markers, Diagnosis, Prognosis.- Tumor Markers in Testicular Cancer -A Review of 12 Years Experience at the NCI.- Placental-like Alkaline Phosphatase as a Tumor Marker in Seminoma.- Tumors of the Testicle: Recent Advances in Diagnosis.- Tumors of the Testis: Lymphography and Other Imaging Techniques.- The Role of the CT-scan in Diagnosis and Follow-up in Patients with Metastatic Testicular Cancer.- Tumors of the Testis - Prognostic Factors.- Age - Adjusted Mortality Rates for Testicular Neoplasm Italy Between 1969 and 1978.- Treatment.- General Considerations.- Tumors of the Testis - the Basic Concept of Therapy.- Current Controversies in the Management of Testicular Germ Cell Tumors.- Surgery.- Surveillance After Orchidectomy for Clinical Stage 1 Testicular Non-seminoma.- Unilateral Versus Bilateral Lymph Node Dissection in Non-seminomatous Testicular Germ Cell Tumors.- Tumors of the Testis - the Role of Surgery After Chemotherapy.- Combined Chemotherapy and Surgery in Treatment of Bulky Germ Cell Tumors: Comparison of Two Induction Regimens and Evaluation of Poor Prognostic Factors.- The Role of Cytoreductive Surgery and Chemotherapy in Advanced Disseminated Nonseminomatous Testicular Cancer - A Randomized Study.- Round Table: Surgery of Testis Tumors: Controversial Aspects.- Radiotherapy.- Radiation Therapy of Testicular Germinomas, Stanford University Series (1956-1980).- Irradiation of Seminoma.- Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy.- Tumors of the Testis - New Drugs and Drug Combinations.- Tumors of the Testis - Induction and Maintenance Chemotherapy for Disseminated Non-Seminomas: the EORTC Experience.- Management of Bulky Advanced Disseminated Testicular Cancer.- Effect of Combination Chemotherapy Related to the Size of Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Metastases in Non Seminomatous Germ Cell Tumors: A Preliminary Report.- Round Table: Chemotherapy of Testis Tumors.- Fertility in Patients with Testis Tumors.- Testicular Function and Hormone Status in Patients with Malignant Germ Tumors Before and After Treatment.- Fertility in Patients with Cancer of the Testis Before and After Treatment: Fertility After Surgery.- How to treat Testis Tumors.- Treatment of Teratoma and Embryonal Cell Carcinoma.- Experience with Treatment of Non Seminomatous Germ Cell Tumors of Testis in Turkey.- Treatment of Male Choriocarcinoma.- The Treatment of Choriocarcinoma: Discussion.- II Advances in Renal Cancer.- Natural History of Renal Cell Carcinoma: Aspects of Tumor Morphology, Lymphatic and Haematogenous Metastatic Spread.- Advances in Renal Cancer: Advances in Diagnosis.- Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma: Natural History and Response to Chemotherapy.- Treatment of Renal Cancer Invading Vena Cava and Right Atrium.- Vindesine in Renal Cancer: An EORTC Study.- Advances in Renal Cancer: Arguments Against Hormone Therapy.- III Advances in Bladder Cancer.- The Use of an Animal Model to Gain Insights into Bladder Cancer Therapy.- Flow and Static Cytometries.- Cell Markers in Bladder Cancer.- Local Immune Response in Preneoplasia and in situ Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder.- Evaluation of Blood Group Antigens A, B in Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder.- Echography in Bladder Cancer Staging.- Experiences with Transrectal and Transurethral Echography.- Computed Tomography in Staging of Bladder Carcinoma.- Intravesical Adriamycin in Patients with Carcinoma in situ of the Urinary Bladder.- Plasma Absorption and Tissue Concentrations of Adriamycin During Intravesical Therapy.- Combination Chemotherapy with Cisplatin and VM-26 in Advanced Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder, an EORTC Study.- Chemotherapy fo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.