All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionTesting Fresh Expressions investigates whether fresh expressions of church really do what is claimed for them by the fresh expressions movement and, in particular, whether their unique approach helps to reverse trends of decline experienced by traditional churches.
- Author BiographyJohn Walker has experience of both traditional parish ministry and innovative church planting. Alongside parish ministry he has been a researcher for the Diocese of Canterbury in a joint project with the University of Kent, Canterbury.
- Author(s)John Walker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Ecclesiology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 16 b&w illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byRev. Thomas Hughson,Professor Bruce Kaye,Very Revd Prof. Martyn Percy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.