Testing People at Work: Competences in Psychometric Testing by Mike Smith, Pam Smith (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by joanngrei_0
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* An authoritative, practical text on selection and assessment. * Explains psychometric testing in occupational settings. * Covers other methods of selection such as assessment centres and e--selection. * Systematically covers all the topics required for the BPS Certificates of Competence in Testing Levels A and B.
- Author BiographyMike Smith is based at Manchester Business School. His previous publications include Personnel Selection and Assessment: Individual and Organisational Perspectives (co--edited, 1993), Advances in Selection and Assessment (co--edited, 1993) and Analysing Organisational Behaviour (edited, 1991).
- Author(s)Mike Smith,Pam Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight722 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.