Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionTesting SAP R/3: A Manager's Step-by-Step Guide shows how to implement a disciplined, efficient, and proven approach for testing SAP R/3 correctly from the beginning of the SAP implementation through post-production support.
- Author BiographyA former SAP consultant of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Computer Sciences Corp (CSC), Jose Fajardo has worked as an independent SAP consultant for Fortune 100 companies utilizing automated testing strategies and in particular implementing SAP R/3. His competency in automated test tools includes products from Mercury Interactive as well as Rational Corporation. With subject matter expertise validating and managing testing of ERP systems, Jose has participated in verification of customized implementations of SAP R/3, SAP R/3 Bolt-ons, custom applications and non-SAP applications interfacing with SAP R/3. He has been instrumental in guiding and mentoring Fortune 100 companies in the development of testing strategies and methodologies, creating testing standards, documenting Test Readiness Review checklists, documenting entrance/exit/release criteria, implementing testing best practices, creating Quality Assurance (QA) teams and QA processes, mentoring junior programmers, staffing testing efforts with resources, performing V&V activities, managing outsourcing agreements, preparing for audits of testing results, managing the execution of test scripts, and implementing automated testing strategies. Elfriede Dustin is a Senior Consultant with Innovative Defense Technologies, and coauthor of The Art of Software Security Testing, author of Effective Software Testing, lead author of Automated Software Testing and Quality Web Systems, books which have been translated into various languages and are available worldwide. She has been responsible for implementing automated tests, or has performed as the lead consultant/manager/director guiding implementation of automated and manual software testing efforts. She resides in the Washington, D.C. area and has consulted for various government agencies.
- Author(s)Elfriede Dustin,Jose Fajardo
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.