Save on Computer & IT
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
- £11.82Trending at £15.94
- £29.42Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
- £24.86Trending at £30.08
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlfred Giessler,Bernd Baumgarten,Heinz-Jurgen Burkhardt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of Contents1 How could research on testing of communicating systems become more industrially relevant?.- 2 Testing the broadband network: a quickly shifting demand for test equipment solutions.- 3 Conformance testing trials on ERMES receivers.- 4 TSE-P - a highly flexible tool for testing network management applications using simulation.- 5 A workstation's communication performance benchmark.- 6 Automatic checking of the compatibility of the ISDN user-network interface (layer 3) using the tool VACCIN.- 7 The analysis of integration test result for ATM switching systems.- 8 The specification and testing of conformance in ODP systems.- 9 An approach to the validation of open object-based distributed applications.- 10 Testing deterministic implementations from nondeterministic FSM specifications.- 11 An approach for testing asynchronous communicating systems.- 12 Checking unstable properties in distributed testing of communication protocols.- 13 A rigorous and practical approach to service testing.- 14 Selective generation of symmetrical test cases.- 15 Automation of test case derivation in respect to test purposes.- 16 Field trial and quality test of ATM switching system in Korea.- 17 Conformance testing of ATM Adaptation Layer protocol.- 18 Test case generation for ATM protocols using high-level Petri net models.- 19 Formal methods in conformance testing: a probabilistic refinement.- 20 TDL: an ASN.1-based tests description language.- 21 Report on the standardization project Formal methods in conformance testing .- 22 Network testing strategies for local mobility service.- 23 Generation of conformance test suites for B-ISDN signalling relevant to Multi-party testing architecture.- 24 Experiences with concurrent TTCN for GSM/SS7 testing.- 25 Assessment of automatic generation methods of conformance test suites in an industrial context.- Keyword index.- Index of contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.