All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the intersections between language learning and assessment and four specific areas within language learning: learner autonomy, intercultural competence, literary competence and the integration of content and language learning. It is a valuable study of the seemingly untestable facets of foreign language competence.
- Author BiographyAmos Paran is Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Education, University of London, where he is Programme Leader of the MA TESOL. He has a special interest in mastera� � s level teaching by distance learning, and has also been involved in testing projects in a variety of different languages. His main research interests are reading in a foreign language, literature in language teaching, and distance education. Lies Sercu is an Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Leuven. Her research interests concern the promotion of intercultural competence through foreign language education as well as SLA vocabulary acquisition from reading and writing texts in a foreign language. She has been involved in the development of language tests and blended learning environments for the professionalisation of language teachers. She has widely published in major international journals on intercultural competence and foreign vocabulary acquisition.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on Language and Education
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Weight363 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmos Paran,Lies Sercu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.