All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhen their country calls, Texas Aggies go to war. From the Spanish-American War and World War I to the Second Gulf War, Aggies have been in the forefront of America's armed forces. This title celebrates the school's distinctive Corps of Cadets and its military contributions while honoring the individual sacrifices of its members.
- Author BiographyHERNY C. DETHLOFF, an emeritus professor of history at Texas A&M University, is author of The Centennial History of Texas A&M University, 1876-1976. JOHN A. ADAMS, JR., holds a Ph.D. in history from Texas A&M University. He is also author of Commerce and Conflict on the Rio Grande, found on page 19 of this catalog.
- Author(s)Henry C. Dethloff,John A. Adams
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCentennial Series of the Association of Former Students
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.104
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note40 b&w photos, 14 maps, 18 tables, index
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Foreword byJr.
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.