Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionTexas's top organic gardening experts help readers identify and organically control all the most common beneficial and harmful bugs.
- Author BiographyHOWARD GARRETT is a landscape architect, certified arborist, horticulturist, and organic practitioner in Dallas, Texas. He promotes his organic gardening program, The Natural Way, through his WBAP radio and Channel 8 TV shows, weekly column in the Dallas Morning News, monthly Dirt Doctor's Dirt magazine, The Organic Manual: Natural Gardening for the 21st Century, and regional and national speaking engagements. His previous UT Press books are Howard Garrett's Plants for Texas, Dear Dirt Doctor: Questions Answered the Natural Way, Herbs for Texas (with Odena Brannan), Texas Bug Book: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (with C. Malcolm Beck), and Plants of the Metroplex: Newly Revised Edition. MALCOLM BECK, of San Antonio, is the founder of Garden-Ville Fertilizer Company. Winner of the Governor's Award for Environmental Excellence in 1997, he writes and speaks extensively on organic growing practices.
- Author(s)C.Malcolm Beck,Howard Garrett
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note413 color photos, 23 b&w figures
- Weight879 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gwen E. Gage
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.