All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cynthia A. Brandimarte
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note113 colour, 110 black & white photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Foreword byCarter P. Smith
- Author BiographyCynthia Brandimarte is director of the historic sites and structures program at the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department in Austin, USA where she oversees the architectural preservation and protection of historic park resources. Angela Reed, who now serves as preservation program manager for Preservation Austin, USA formerly coordinated the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department's Civilian Conservation Corps Legacy Parks Initiative.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.