Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn the seventeenth century, South Texas and Northeastern Mexico formed El Nuevo Reino de Leon, a frontier province of New Spain. In 1690, Juan Bautista Chapa penned a richly detailed history of Nuevo Leon for the years 1630 to 1690. This title presents an annotated English translation of Chapa's Historia de Nuevo Leon .
- Author BiographyAn award-winning historian and fellow of the Texas State Historical Association, WILLIAM C. FOSTER is the author of Spanish Expeditions into Texas, 1689-1768 and editor of Texas and Northeastern Mexico, 1630-1690 by Juan Bautista Chapa.
- Author(s)Juan Bautista Chapa
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note6 line drawings, 2 maps
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byWilliam C. Foster
- Translated byNed F. Brierley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.