All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreater Iranian arts from the 10th to the 16th century are technically some of the finest produced anywhere. Focusing on objects found in the main media at the time, the author shows how artisans played with form, material and decoration to engage their audiences.
- Author BiographySheila S. Blair is the Norma Jean Calderwood University Professor of Islamic and Asian Art and the Boston College and Hamad bin Khalifa Endowed Chair of Islamic Art, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Professor Sheila S. Blair
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in Islamic Art
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note139 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.57
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.26
- £17.24Trending at £17.71
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.20
- £24.73Trending at £27.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.