CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Peter Cameron
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 218 illustrations (13 in full color)
- Edition Statement4th edition
- Table Of ContentsSection 1 Resuscitation Section 2 Critical care Section 3 Trauma Section 4 Orthopaedic emergencies Section 5 Cardiovascular emergencies Section 6 Respiratory emergencies Section 7 Digestive emergencies Section 8 Neurology emergencies Section 9 Infectious disease emergencies Section 10 Genitourinary emergencies Section 11 Endocrine emergencies Section 12 Metabolic emergencies Section 13 Haematology emergencies Section 14 Rheumatology and musculoskeletal emergencies Section 15 Dermatology emergencies Section 16 Ocular emergencies Section 17 Dental emergencies Section 18 ENT emergencies Section 19 Obstetrics & gynaecology emergencies Section 20 Psychiatric emergencies Section 21 Challenging situations Section 22 Pain relief Section 23 Emergency imaging Section 24 Academic emergency medicine Section 25 Emergency medicine and the law Section 26 Emergency and medical systems Section 27 Administration Section 28 Environmental emergencies Section 29 Toxicology emergencies Section 30 Toxinology emergencies Index
- Author BiographyProfessor Tony Brown has written extensively in the medical literature, including a bestselling handbook on emergency medicine now in its seventh edition. He holds a conjoint academic teaching appointment at the University of Queensland School of Medicine, works full-time in clinical emergency medicine and is immediate past Editor-in-Chief of Emergency Medicine Australasia. He was awarded the inaugural Teaching Excellence Award 2001 at the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine; the Excellence in Clinical Teaching Award 2001 at the Royal Brisbane Hospital; and the Outstanding Teaching Award 2015 at the Royal Brisbane Clinical School, University of Queensland School of Medicine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.