Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped specifically for medical technologists, blood bank specialists, and residents, this book offers guidelines on the ways to screen donors, store blood components, ensure safety, anticipate the potentially adverse affects of blood transfusion. It conforms to the standards of the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).
- Author(s)Sally V. Rudmann
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.