All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- Author(s)Philippe Deprez
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSeries in Cosmetic and Laser Therapy
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note562 colour illustrations, 61 colour tables
- Weight1362 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsDefinition and Classification of Chemical Peels Prepeel Care Postpeel Care Factors Influencing the Skin's Reactions to Chemical Peels Selection of the Right Peel Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Chemistry, pH and pKa, and Mechanism of Action Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Histology and Factors Influencing Penetration Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Indications and Results Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Application as Cosmetics and as Peels Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Side Effects of AHAs Alpha Hydroxy Acids: A New Slow-Release AHA Complex with No Neutralization Required Trichloroacetic Acid: General Information, Toxicity, Formulations, and Histology Trichloroacetic Acid: Indications and Contraindications Trichloroacetic Acid: Classic Semiology Easy TCA and Easy TCA Pain Control: Description and Basic Protocols Treating Melasma, Chloasma, and Postinflammatory Hyperpigmentation Treating Acne Treating Multiple Keratoses on the Scalp Treating Aging Skin of the Hands and Forearms Treating the Neck and Decolletage Stretch Marks, Scars, and Pilar Keratosis: Anterior Chemabrasion Face and Hands: Actinic Keratoses and Lentigines Trichloroacetic Acid to the Papillary Dermis: Unideep Resorcinol: Unna's Paste/Jessner's Solution Phenol: Chemistry, Formulations, and Adjuvants Phenol: Properties and Histology Phenol: Skin Penetration and Detoxification Phenol Toxicity: Causes, Prevention, and Treatment Phenol: Choice of Peel and Combination Treatments Phenol: Indications Phenol: Contraindications, Precautions, and Safety Phenol: Prepeel Preparation Full-Face Phenol: Nerve Block Anesthesia and/or Sedation Full-Face Phenol: Application Full-Face Phenol: Postpeel Care Phenol: Chemical Blepharoplasty and Cheiloplasty Complications of Chemical Peels Combination Peels
- Author BiographyPhilippe Deprez, MD, Clinical Hera, Empuriabrava, Spain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.