All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £20.79
- £17.50Trending at £29.37
- £33.78Trending at £39.84
- £16.56Trending at £17.70
- £15.20Trending at £16.61
- £71.47Trending at £106.96
- £111.91Trending at £139.99
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized primarily around syndromes, disorders and related clinical phenomena. Written for the clinician at various levels of training, from the beginner to the journeyman, this textbook presents contemporary clinical neuropsychology.
- Author BiographyJoel E. Morgan has been active in professional neuropsychology for over 20 years as teacher, clinician, and journal editor. He is board certified by the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology of ABPP and currently serves as an oral examiner. Dr. Morgan is active in professional affairs having served on the BOD of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology and Division 40 of APA where he is currently a representative to APA Council. He maintains an active private practice in addition to his editorial, board, and other professional activities. Joseph H. Ricker is an Associate Professor and the Director of Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology in the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Ricker is a licensed psychologist and holds dual board certifications in the specialty areas of Clinical Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology, both earned through the American Board of Professional Psychology. Dr. Ricker's overall program of research is in the examination of neurobiological correlates of cognitive impairment, recovery, and rehabilitation following human brain injury.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note213 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, 154 black & white tables, 129 black & white halftones, 23 colour illustrations, 84 black & white line drawings
- Weight2686 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byJoel E. Morgan,Joseph H. Ricker
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.