Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- Author(s)Erich H. Loewy
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/1989
- GenreMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1250 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Historical Introduction.- 2 Theoretical Considerations.- 3 Decision Making, Fallibility, and the Problem of Blameworthiness in Medicine.- 4 Doctors and Their Patients, Patients and Their Doctors.- 5 The Ongoing Dialectic Between Autonomy and Responsibility.- 6 The Physician as Citizen.- 7 Physicians and Patients in a Pluralist World.- 8 Risk Taking: Health Professionals and Risk.- 9 Organ Donation.- 10 Problems in the Care of the Terminally Ill.- 11 Problems at the Beginning of Life.- 12 Problems of Macro-Allocation.- 13 Solving Ethical Problems.- Appendix Summary of Sources.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.